KRE Radio, Berkeley
First Broadcast Studio, 1922
This studio was installed by the Maxwell Electric Company in the Claremont Hotel in 1922. The piano was loaned to KRE by Benjamin’s Music Store, and the wicker phonograph by White’s.
[Go to Index of Articles] [Return to Photo Archive] [Return to Home Page]
All articles copyright © 1997-2006 by John F. Schneider. All rights reserved.
Reprinted with the generous permission of the author.