Jingles & Imaging
Listed alphabetically by call letters
Jingles, theme music collections, breakers, liners, bumpers and assorted in-house imaging and promotional spots produced by various sources for Bay Area radio stations. PLEASE NOTE: Exhibits are being added on a regular basis. Only exhibits currently available online are cataloged here.
Some jingles are copyrighted by and presented with the kind permission of PAMS Productions, Inc. The Bay Area Radio Museum thanks Jonathan Wolfert of JAM Creative Productions for his generous assistance in allowing us to bring these wonderful classic jingles to you, and Tracy Carman of the Media Preservation Foundation for assisting in identifying the sources of many of the jingle packages presented here.
— denotes audio presentation only
— denotes presentation includes text and audio.
- KFRC – CRC Series 11 and 13 Jingles (Circa 1960-1964)
- KFRC – “Big 610” Drake Series I with Acapellas (1969)
- KFRC – Drake Series 2 (Undated)
- KFRC – Johnny Mann/Joseph P. Cuff Custom Jingles (Undated)
- KFRC – PAMS “Energy I” Jingles (Circa 1974)
- KFRC/TM – The “You” Jingle Collection (Circa 1975)
- KFRC/TM – “Rhythm Of The City” Theme Package
- KFRC “Magic 61” Imaging Excerpts (1993)
Featuring a variety of cuts, including Band-A-Pellas and PAMS Series 34A (“The Power Of Love”).
¹ — Featuring the voice of KMEL production manager Terry Fox, presented here with special thanks to Rick Reed.
KTIM Promo Collection – Part 1 (1977) Courtesy of Robin Spalding
KTIM Promo Collection – Part 2 (1977) Courtesy of Robin Spalding
KTIM Big Band Imaging (Circa 1985) Otis Connor Studios; Courtesy of Bob Gowa