The Hunter-Dulin Building
111 Sutter Street
The Hunter-Dulin Building was completed and opened for occupancy in 1927.
It would serve as the West Coast headquarters for the National Broadcasting Company for the
next fifteen years.
Executive offices occupied the 21st floor of the new building, while the studio complex was
located on the 22nd floor.
Click here to see the floor plan of the 22nd floor.